Family Office for the Executive Team
Institutions, whether legal, accounting, consulting, or money management firms, Closely held businesses and partnerships also seek our family office services for their executive teams.
One such example is BayView Advisors, a multi-billion-dollar money management firm that sought our financial administration support for six eight partners. We were initially hired by one of the partners, who then introduced us to the firm in order to ensure that the partners’ personal financial plans were coordinated with the firm’s succession objectives.
- Conducted roundtable discussions at partners’ meeting on various wealth management topics, including basics of estate planning, gifting strategies, philanthropy, raising financially responsible children, etc.
- Scheduled one-on-one meetings with each partner to do the following:
- Work with each partner to execute on objectives
- Review current balance sheets, estate plans, insurance, etc.
- Cash flow analysis to help identify spending and savings habits
- Streamline bill paying, set up household payroll, establish charitable gift funds, etc.
- Scanned and reviewed all important documents for each partner, then provided “First Impressions” reports with observations and recommendations
- Met with team of firm’s advisors to ensure coordination of activities at firm and partner levels
- Provided ongoing financial advice, which has included researching and coordinating refinancings where appropriate
Benefits of working with us
The institution firm gained the confidence that its partners would be prepared for the upcoming execution of the firm’s succession plans. The partners gained confidence in their ability to move forward with the responsibilities associated with these changes at their firm.
BayView Advisors is not an actual client. However, this firm’s story is similar to the experiences of some clients that work with us. Their story is used for illustrative purposes only.