What We're Reading...
- Researchers found one way that long-term marriages get happier (Quartz)
- We’re No Longer in the Smartphone Plateau. We’re in the Smartphone Decline. (New York Magazine)
- Global Recession Alarms Aren't Ringing (Wall Street Journal)
- A Surprising Push By the Invisible Hand: Companies Are Doing Better By Being Good (Forbes)
- Plastic Water Bottles, Which Enabled a Drinks Boom, Now Threaten a Crisis (Wall Street Journal) but see Scientists accidentally create mutant enzyme that eats plastic bottles (the Guardian)
- The Perils of Trying to Time the Market (The Economist)
- Bogle: RIAs Are the Future; Trading Is Investors’ Enemy (ThinkAdvisor)